Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Holy Crap!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had to run home real quick to pick up something for my daughter at school. There's this big ass box in the hallway by my front door! I didn't know a set of dragons would be so big!

    Of course that means my wife must've been home when they arrived...oh goody... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    J/K She'll love 'em!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's always good for the wife to open the package before you get home.

    You know, just in case a toxic vapor or powder comes out... or it explodes. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    should have saw the box two sets came in! anyway, congrats on your hall!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 08, 2005 05:35 PM: Message edited by: chaserfan ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She won't open it. But I'm sure she whispering a few obsenities under her breath. "WTF did he buy now?"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    She won't open it. But I'm sure she whispering a few obsenities under her breath. "WTF did he buy now?"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"WTF did he buy now?"

    LOL!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *cherishes thought of Mrs. Fluffy bitch-slapping Fluffy around...*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't imagine what my set and boxed set will look like all together.

    All I know is it weighs 9.9 kilos.

  8. #8
    WarSpawn
    Guest WarSpawn's Avatar

    Question

    dragonscaseclosed

  9. #9
    WarSpawn
    Guest WarSpawn's Avatar

    Post

    7.0987 Kilograms

    I guess that can't be it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All I know is my set and boxed set together supposedly weigh 9.9 kilos, according to my order history.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •